Whether you are an individual or multi-property Landlord, Baartz offers a comprehensive but personalised property management package. This service is ideal for those who prefer to take a more hands-off approach.
It can also be hugely advantageous to overseas Landlords. In the knowledge that Baartz is taking care of your asset whilst keeping on top of all compliance matters and updates in government legislation.
All maintenance will be handled by one of our approved and experienced contractors, ensuring great workmanship and reliability. Our Lettings & Management fee is 16% (19.2% incl VAT) and includes the following services.
- Marketing the property
- Finding a suitable tenant
- Right to Rent checks
- Streamlined vetting process, references, and preparation of Tenancy agreement
- Arranging inventory, check in and check out
- Cleaning arrangement *v
- Deposit registration with the TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme)
- Transfer of utilities at the start and termination of each tenancy
- Rent collection
- Dealing with the tenant on a day-to-day basis
- Instructing contractors on behalf of the Landlord and supervise any works *
- Maintaining a management float in order to allow us to make any expenditure payments directly on behalf of our clients.
- Two property inspections per annum
- Arranging EPC *
- We ensure you comply with all safety and legal requirements *
- We deal with assessing any substantiated dilapidations attributed to the tenant at the tenancy end and produce a statement of proposed charges. Once these are agreed with the Tenant the deduction would be made from their deposit.
- We negotiate renewals and extensions with current tenant
- Rental statements
*Additional fees may apply
Professional property management is essential to ensure your investment is always properly cared for and maintained. Equally important is ensuring that good long-term relationships are formed with the Tenant, this negates void periods and optimises income from your investments. We always pride ourselves on being the first point of contact should any management queries arise, with a proactive approach and can-do attitude.